5w-20 or 5w30 2008 Hyundai Accent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again TaterandNoodles you seem to be the only one here with out an agenda.

seems we have the AMSOIL agenda and lets bash Yale agenda!

In my 08 Elantra, I've used both 5w-20 and 5w-30. I believe the 5w-30 makes it quieter and feel "smoother". That said, I went back to 5w-20 as the engine feels more responsive. All subjective, of course.

Originally Posted By: bigmanoncampus
StevieC

Please I have 3 PHD's and a Masters! I mean really!!!!!

HOOK-LINE AND SINKER!!!!!!!!!!

I have a whole office of "Village Idiots" that have more schooling that either of us can shake a stick at, yet they don't have common sense and you seem to be lacking the same. I'm beginning to wonder if Yale is just a cult and not really an educational institution.

Thank you again TaterandNoodles you seem to be the only one here with out an agenda.

seems we have the AMSOIL agenda and lets bash Yale agenda!

As for having an "Agenda" I do not! Do I use Amsoil? Yes, does it work great for me Yes, but so have other oils I have tried which I have posted here... I'm not out to defend Amsoil, but I am going to defend it when you make stupid claims about them not being able to stand up to the mileage they "Guarantee" and have few payouts on when it didn't hold up and have a strong 30 year history of sales figures beating their expectations year over year.

I suggest you do your research here before you start spouting your mouth off without supporting your point of view. With PHD's you would think you would know how to do this by now? But I guess not if Yale is a cult of village idiots like I'm thinking it is from the way you are carrying on!
wink.gif

Mobile 1.

3 PHDs but can't spell Mobil!!!

Ya right! lol

Selective re-write
Quote:

I have a whole office of "Very nice people" that have more schooling that either of us can shake a stick at, yet they don't have common sense and you seem to be lacking the same.

I work with medical Dr's. No comment on common sense or the lack there of.

Originally Posted By: cmhj
Mobile 1.

3 PHDs but can't spell Mobil!!!

Ya right! lol

I noticed that. Amazing.

I actually don't care what oil the OP chooses, just don't write nonsense about Amsoil when Pablo is in the house!
grin2.gif

I went to College & Univserity and studied Computer Engineering, but I wasn't stripped of my common sense, although I can see how easy it would be.

The people in my office who have degrees in all sorts of fields seem to have been stripped of theirs and don't think logically.

They are seriously amazed when I can think on my own and solve problems that they would normally have to hold a "strategic planning meeting" on.
LOL.gif

I guess that's why I work in the Food Industry as a DM and chose not to sit in a cube and design circuits or software for some boss that has $100K in university education and can't think for himself.
wink.gif

I'm sure "Bigmanoncampus" will make a fine boss one day...

StevieC

Hah! I have 80 Ph.D.s and had to buy a whole house just to store all my Nobel Prizes. I also bathe in liquid gold and breathe nothing but pure oxygen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how old Bigman is... I mean if he has 3 PHD's and a Masters, he's gotta be pushing 40? but he writes like a 6 year old and jumps to conclusions like a teenager.

And with all that thar edumacation... "Bigmanoncampus" was the best he could come up with?

Also why is he driving an "Accent" economy car if he's the so called elitist he claims to be?

Something smells rotten to me... and it wasn't me!

LOL.gif

Plane foolishness.......15-20k that is just plane...

please, I'm a Yale graduate!

Now I know you are just saying that. I have NOTHING against Yale!! (In fact I LIKE Yale). You surely attended some writing/grammar classes???

15-20k that is just plane [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]!

I mean really!

And what do you base this on? Have you done testing on high quality synthetic oils at such intervals and can provide us proof that they result in engine damage?

For a person with 3 PhDs, you should be a little more open-minded. Nobody is telling you to run such intervals. But don't call fools the ones who do without doing proper research.

StevieC

It is obvious you have been educated far beyond your intelligence.
smirk2.gif
if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back