4-cycle engine and 50:1

2 stroke oil stops fuel going bad?

I don't know about keeping fuel from going bad , as I use it with stabil.

But it keeps the float and needle seat from sticking. I have an aerator that even with stabil, the needle would stick and it would either not run, or over flow the fuel bowl. TCW-3 seems to prevent that.

Which one has conditioner? Got any links?
Most of the lawn and garden ones available around me (Lowes, Home Depot, etc) have fuel conditioners in them. It should be listed on the bottle.
Certainly the name brand ones should have it. I have some Poulan 2-cycle oil and it has fuel conditioners listed on the bottle.

I think all TCW-3 has some also, due to being designed for a marine environment.

2 stroke oil stops fuel going bad?

It does not. I've pulled apart plenty of 2-stroke carbs that were full of corrosion. It *can* be better than regular E10 fuel sitting in there, but I would not count on it as a fuel stabilizer for over the winter months.

Running equipment completely dry of fuel is the only sure-fire way to know. The next best option is running tru-fuel or E0 fuel through it.

That's a lot, not sure why you added that much to 1/2 tank of fuel. That's like 26:1 , for a 4 cycle?
I use 650:1 which is 1oz to 5 gallons. I do this only for the last tank of the season for winter storage . I run it through each engine at the last use.
The Honda didnt seem to mind the extra oil, the Briggs no so much. Im going to drain the tank and hopefully get it started.

You probably don't have to drain the tank but push the mower back and forth several times to shake up the mixture in the tank. Never try to mix gas and oil in the equipment tank, the oil just drops to the bottom.

Then drain the carb bowl by loosening the bolt at the bottom to allow a couple oz of oil and gas to run out. Tighten the bolt and it should start then.

Back