$300 Electric Toothbrush?

The last time I bought an electric toothbrush, I paid $80, and I thought that was expensive.

...3D Teeth Tracking and AI Recognition use an interactive color display to help guide you to your best clean for all areas of the mouth....... The frictionless, smooth magnetic drive system transfers energy to the bristle tips for a clean that wows.

Brush heads are only $15 each:

I had the 100.00 one and enjoyed brushing. I bought a water pick and some other dental goodies. After I quit smoking cigarettes, I got into the oral hygiene care as most heart issues come from lack of dental maintenance. Plus a 300.00 tooth brush is still better than 300.00 in chew,beer,etc

My wife's dentist retired and gave her a couple cases of toothbrushes. We'll have to outlive our expected life expectancy to use them all. If we run out of candy next Halloween, we'll have to dip into them.

I prefer the vibrating kind.. yes they are gimmicky but I like them. usually cost around 4- 4.50

kind of distracts me from the nasty foaming toothpaste.. I have really bad gag reflex.

I always use the ones my dentist gives me at my every 6 month checkup in my care package:D

My routine twice a day:
Rinse with water
Floss
Rinse with water
Brush teeth
Rinse with water
Rinse with hydrogen peroxide
Rinse with water
Rinse with Listerine
Rinse with fluoride

My after lunch routine:
Rinse with water
Brush teeth
Rinse with water

I always use the ones my dentist gives me at my every 6 month checkup in my care package:D

My routine twice a day:
Rinse with water
Floss
Rinse with water
Brush teeth
Rinse with water
Rinse with hydrogen peroxide
Rinse with water
Rinse with Listerine
Rinse with fluoride

My after lunch routine:
Rinse with water
Brush teeth
Rinse with water
Dedication to detail! Maybe finish with TW SNS. :p

Sonicare was recommended by my dentist. Your teeth will feel cleaner once you start using one. I also have a Burst which is a Sonicare clone.
Agree, my dentist too.
Both wife and I have Philips Sonicare. Less then $100. Love it, what's more, when I am at the dentist, cleanings are more pleased, little tarter for them to scrape.

I went out and purchased a Philips Sonicare and it truly is better than any regular toothbrush I've ever used.

Back