$30 off Goodyear - WM

Some good deals to be found in the cheap tires, where $30 off is more substantial. Example Reliant 195 65r15s will be $52.

Starts Nov 8th, prices preview online now though.

Wranglers also on sale, 235/75-15s will be $75.

Assurance as well.

Same promotion for the GY Outlast which is supposed to be a step up from the Reliant. Although I thought I saw the temp rating was a B instead of the A that the Reliant has. About $40 more per set for the Outlast in my size, 205/65r16.

I saw that and wondered as we get into Black Friday week if they will also be promoting free installation as was done last year?

However the price then was only $20 off (not $30 as the current promotion) so closer to a wash for total out the door cost. Maybe it's going to be $30 off for this coming week and then they will have another promotion for Black Friday?

I also have looked but failed to see the additional value of the higher priced Assurance Outlast as well. It's a lower speed rated tire in the size I was looking at but they do market that model as having silica in the compound whereas nothing is mentioned about that in the Reliants.

The Outlast is a much better tire than the Reliant. More tread depth (11 vs 10/32) and higher treadwear (Longer life).

Reliant is an ok economy tire but nothing to get excited about. For not much more you can get the Outlast.

No free installation this year, probably due to the new walmart plus benefit of free flat repairs and free road hazard.

The Reliant is crazy, the reviewers either LOVE them or HATE them, there's no in-between! My brother needs a set for his beater '01 Accord, he's not going to beat $52 each, that's USED TIRE territory these days! OTOH, I had a fairly bed experience with GY Viva 2s on a van I used to have, so WM's GY track record isn't great...

The Reliant is crazy, the reviewers either LOVE them or HATE them, there's no in-between! My brother needs a set for his beater '01 Accord, he's not going to beat $52 each, that's USED TIRE territory these days! OTOH, I had a fairly bed experience with GY Viva 2s on a van I used to have, so WM's GY track record isn't great...

See if the GY Outlast are in his size and onsale. They are better than the Reliants. But the reliants are better than the Vivas. Not a great tire but decent economy.

See if the GY Outlast are in his size and onsale. They are better than the Reliants. But the reliants are better than the Vivas. Not a great tire but decent economy.
No, I didn't see the Outlast in his size (close, though, at P205/75R15). He has a set of WM Douglas ones on there now, he says even in rain they're like rollerskates!

No, I didn't see the Outlast in his size (close, though, at P205/75R15). He has a set of WM Douglas ones on there now, he says even in rain they're like rollerskates!

Yea the douglas are not a good tire either. My moms car came with those. Had her replace 2 right away to make it do better on the rear.

See how much the General RT45s are at walmart. They are a good tire and work a lot better in rain and even light snow then the Reliants.

Back