3 pack Castrol 5w-40 good deal

Are you sure it was for three?
yes 100% sure

1701884656714.jpg

I placed the order a few minutes before my post

Also just wanted to say, that around me, this oil is not a big seller, most Walmart stores near the Northwestern suburbs of Chicago, always have most of the Euro oils in stock compared to other oils which always seem to be in and out of stock.

Maybe that's why this is on clearance, I don't see this as a website error.

Seems to be working. My order was 12 jugs in total. One of them has arrived and the order is now updated to 11 items remaining. The 1 delivered item is shown as $8.66 price.

Thanks for the tip, you guys!

I'm guessing this depends on local availability. I've checked several times and it always says out of stock, what a deal!

I opened the link in the Walmart app, and it said 4 in stock (must be locally). I ordered 2 3-packs, says it’s being delivered tomorrow.

EDIT: Now when I try to open the link in the app, it shows OOS. We’ll see tomorrow I guess.

I ordered seven three-packs (21 qts). Wal-mart just sent me the folloing correspondence:

1 item delivered​

item image

Castrol EDGE Euro 5W-40 A3/B4 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Quarts
$0.17/OZ
Qty: 1

$8.66​

• Wow
Reactions: D60
@GON perhaps its a staggered delivery. Yesterday I received 3 of 6 initially, then later in the afternoon another 3. The website should reflect. I'm still seeing single jugs for sale and available so there shouldnt be a problem.

Got my 6 in two different deliveries of 3pks.
Counting the clearance jugs I bought at AAP, my grandson's and my daughter's vehicles are all-set for oil changes for the next 2-3 years. Looking at a total of 9 five quart jugs of Castrol, three-of-which are EP Dexos 1/Gen 3..

I'll be busy blending this stuff for quite-some-time.

For the case? It's showing out of stock now, but that's the regular price for one jug. I'm sad I missed out. Killer deal.

Got my 6 in two different deliveries of 3pks.
Counting the clearance jugs I bought at AAP, my grandson's and my daughter's vehicles are all-set for oil changes for the next 2-3 years. Looking at a total of 9 five quart jugs of Castrol, three-of-which are EP Dexos 1/Gen 3..

I'll be busy blending this stuff for quite-some-time.
Franken Blend Lives !!!!!!!!!!

My fedex tracking says showing up Friday, shipped from Florida (!), 30 lbs for three jugs, which is about right.

My order is now being shipped (vs local store delivery initially) The app s order details page says 3 pack but on the track shipment page it says 1....hopefully 1 pack of 3 jugs. Fingers crossed..

My order is now being shipped (vs local store delivery initially) The app s order details page says 3 pack but on the track shipment page it says 1....hopefully 1 pack of 3 jugs. Fingers crossed..
One of my 3-pk orders of Castrol did come in one snugly-wrapped package.
The other came loose and the shipping driver almost dropped one from the trunk of her car, enroute to my front porch.

Keep trying folks. I just checked and "1 left" was displayed. I was able to buy it.

Screenshot_20231207_100426_Walmart.jpg

Reactions: D60
Back