23 RAV4 Hybrid UOA Amsoil 0W-16 - 3,781 miles on oil

Watching this thread closely for any updates. Very interested in what oil you choose to run with long-term and how any additional UOA's turn out for you. Hope it's running like a top!

Watching this thread closely for any updates. Very interested in what oil you choose to run with long-term and how any additional UOA's turn out for you. Hope it's running like a top!
Same. Trying to decide if I want to stich with TGMO with the high moly or use something use.

Same. Trying to decide if I want to stich with TGMO with the high moly or use something use.
I think that will depend on how long you are going on the oil. I would't recommend 10k. I'm sure the oil is perfectly fine for 5k.
I screwed up this past oil change. I wanted to get a sample before the dealer changed the oil. I thought I could get one from the dipstick but the hose would't go down all the way into the oil. There was something in the way. I didn't have enough time before my appointment to drain some from the oil filter. I had 6k miles on HPL 0W-20. I wanted to see how the oil did and how the engine is breaking in at 20k

I think that will depend on how long you are going on the oil. I would't recommend 10k. I'm sure the oil is perfectly fine for 5k.
I screwed up this past oil change. I wanted to get a sample before the dealer changed the oil. I thought I could get one from the dipstick but the hose would't go down all the way into the oil. There was something in the way. I didn't have enough time before my appointment to drain some from the oil filter. I had 6k miles on HPL 0W-20. I wanted to see how the oil did and how the engine is breaking in at 20k

On these cars, the engine oil doesnt even start changing from clear until after 5,000 miles Not saying color is a determination of condition just making the observation. They are very easy on oil.

On these cars, the engine oil doesnt even start changing from clear until after 5,000 miles Not saying color is a determination of condition just making the observation. They are very easy on oil.
Yes, noticed that myself. I used travel quite a bit to work and the highway miles are easier on the oil and engine. Now my trip is reduced considerably.

Back