22mmX1.5 vs 3/4"X16 oil filter crossover

Trying to find a Luber-Finer filter for the Maverick. Three M/C filters that I would replace: Fl910S, FL820S, and FL400S. The Luber_Finer catalog shows a filter for each, but the FL910S cross, PH2835, indicates it has 3/4"X16 threads. Same as the cross for FL400S, L/F PH400. Also some Fram crosses have the same confusion. Am I right in thinking that the different thread standards will not cross???? 2 filter manufacturers?

do not spin a 22mm filter on a 13/16” nipple. it will blow it off under pressure.

for 13/16”, fram PH3675 is the longer version compared to the PH3506

for 22mm, fram PH10575 is the long filter of the PH10060
Thanks for the info. Looking at conversion charts that may have errors is......tiring.

Trying to find a Luber-Finer filter for the Maverick. Three M/C filters that I would replace: Fl910S, FL820S, and FL400S. The Luber_Finer catalog shows a filter for each, but the FL910S cross, PH2835, indicates it has 3/4"X16 threads. Same as the cross for FL400S, L/F PH400. Also some Fram crosses have the same confusion. Am I right in thinking that the different thread standards will not cross???? 2 filter manufacturers?
Im not sure what you’re asking… the FL910s and the FL400s have the same 3/4-16 thread. The latter is basically a slightly longer version of the former, and are completely interchangeable (space permitting).

Think he is asking if the two different threads are the same, based on the title of this thread.

No SAE and metric threads are compatible, even if they seem to screw together - see post 3.

Im not sure what you’re asking… the FL910s and the FL400s have the same 3/4-16 thread. The latter is basically a slightly longer version of the former, and are completely interchangeable (space permitting).
This what I'm talking about. Both of those MC filters have 22mX1.5 threads, but it depends on which source you're looking at as to which specs it shows.

This what I'm talking about. Both of those MC filters have 22mX1.5 threads, but it depends on which source you're looking at as to which specs it shows.
I can confirm that those two filters do NOT have 22x1.5 threads. Been using them both for years, and they definitely use 3/4-16. It’s even stamped into the baseplate.

I can confirm that those two filters do NOT have 22x1.5 threads. Been using them both for years, and they definitely use 3/4-16. It’s even stamped into the baseplate.
Ah so.
There lies my problem.

Back