22 Members using German Syntec have sent lot numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also posted these numbers in the Real Deal thread. Mods - please move if necessary.

Here are the lot numbers:

M030426B T/W0504821 2008 X 4 bottles
M030426B T/W0504821 2009 X 2 bottles

Wonder if different lot numbers mean different production facilities? I mean, you have TAG 784 and 785 which could be consecutive lots from the same facility and then you have these T/W numbers.

[ September 10, 2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: pscholte ]

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
Wonder if different lot numbers mean different production facilities? I mean, you have TAG 784 and 785 which could be consecutive lots from the same facility and then you have these T/W numbers.

I think it's a ploy from Castrol to try and cause us sleepless nights.

They're on the board and read what we have to say about their products, so this is how they get revenge. Random Numbers for us to figure out.

Or you could be right, and it's consecutive batches.
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by tenderloin:
New case of GC in So California (Autozone)

M0304268 T/W0504821 1958

Send some off for a VOA to see if they've gotten all the iron out of it yet!
smile.gif

I'm sending off a sample very soon from the batch ending in 0607, as that's what is in my car right now, and out of my 28L supply, it's mostly made up of this batch. Hopefully it'll come back showing 0ppm iron!

Guys, my GC from Bejing, number 79798797343 had 20ppm of rice. Do you think its the German Castrol or could it be Kim Jung "mentally" Ills spies doing this dirty work?
grin.gif

pscholte, if european culture was so great, then they all would't be comming over here for jobs! I work with a million europeons.
grin.gif

[ September 11, 2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: buster ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back