2024 Spring Mobil Delvac™ Up To $25 Rebate Program March 1, 2024 and April 30, 2024

I moved from Rotella T4 to Mobil Delvac Extreme my last 2 oil changes using this rebate. The engine in my '04.5 Cummins Dodge 3500 is noticeably quieter with it. I'll be switching to a 5W-40 when we relocate to upper Montana in the late Spring.

The Delvac 1300 15w40 is currently on sale for $14.42 at Walmart. If it holds out until the rebate starts, then one can get it for $9.42 / gal. Not a bad deal.

The Delvac 1300 15w40 is currently on sale for $14.42 at Walmart. If it holds out until the rebate starts, then one can get it for $9.42 / gal. Not a bad deal.
This is an excellent bargain for oil. The last VOA shows the Oxidation around 16 so it's not a cheap base oil product if one can live with the lower additive package. It's gasoline SP rated too.

Today it started, in for 2 - 1 gallon Delvac Extreme jugs. Thank you OP.

Last edited:
Now that the rebate is live, Delvac 1300 Super 15w-40 is still on sale at Walmart.com for $14.42. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-De...-Oil-1-gal/17034368?athbdg=L1102&from=/search

Looking at the rebate, it does state Walmart purchases are eligible but not clear if Walmart.com purchases are eligible. In order to get the the above Delvac sale, it says it needs to be purchased online but it can be delivered or picked up.

Now that the rebate is live, Delvac 1300 Super 15w-40 is still on sale at Walmart.com for $14.42. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-De...-Oil-1-gal/17034368?athbdg=L1102&from=/search

Looking at the rebate, it does state Walmart purchases are eligible but not clear if Walmart.com purchases are eligible. In order to get the the above Delvac sale, it says it needs to be purchased online but it can be delivered or picked up.
I've done this rebate once before with walmart and had it shipped to my house with success. No guarantee it will work again, but I read over the terms before trying it again today and felt comfortable repeating. Below is my previous order, I believe i also included the photo proof.

1709327465309.jpg

I've called Mobil in the past & they okay'd walmart dot come orders but I've not called them on this rebate so call needed to confirm if ordering online.

Back