2023 Crown ... Unusual history

Ever see some of the idiots out there making adult decisions these days? 😁

I'm sure the dealer got them into something else and 'kept their payments the same'.

You have a valid point here on the idiots/adult decisions.

Reactions: JC1
Tricky situation for sure. I think there's a ton of what if's.

I'd be curious what that service was at a couple miles, but easy enough to find out.

I'd wonder if the customer really didn't like it and the dealer was able to get them in a more expensive vehicle.

The used market is also obscene right now where everything we knew about used values prior to 2022 doesn't apply.

You have a valid point here on the idiots/adult decisions.
I'm constantly amazed on other forums the number of posts where someone says, "I've owned a 2019 GMC, a 2020 F150, a 2021 F250, and now a 2023 Tundra and I can say this is the best truck."

The number of people who have bought and traded in 3+ vehicles in the last 5 years is shockingly high. I'm not saying it's a lot of people, just a lot more than I would've guessed with this coming up at least a few times per month.

Maybe a family and the glass started to spider fracture on its own. Didn't want to risk it moving forward with kids riding in a DD...at any cost.

Could be a million reasons.

I'm constantly amazed on other forums the number of posts where someone says, "I've owned a 2019 GMC, a 2020 F150, a 2021 F250, and now a 2023 Tundra and I can say this is the best truck."

The number of people who have bought and traded in 3+ vehicles in the last 5 years is shockingly high. I'm not saying it's a lot of people, just a lot more than I would've guessed with this coming up at least a few times per month.
It's not just happening on other forums. It happens here too.

My buddy's dad bought a new truck, drove it home from the dealer, and never drove it again due to his chemo treatments, etc. 2 months later he passed and the truck was essentially brand new. The estate got a haircut on that one.

Dealer will flip that -- hopefully next purchaser will have many many good years of service.

I’ve seen the
“A used car makes the dealer more money “

Situation due to the change in financing terms

Certain dealers seem to have next years cars used on the lot constantly .

Back