2022 Jeep Wagoneer review

22yr old Landcruiser is worth $20k
Also:
Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.35.05 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.35.45 AM.jpg

Even a 6.0L Powerstroke Excursion with 424,000 on it:
Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.37.23 AM.jpg

Heck, we can even toss the 1st year of the SRT8 Grand Cherokee in here for good measure:
Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.40.38 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting info, but I doubt anyone is cross shopping a brand new luxury SUV with an antique Landcruiser.
The mythos surrounding Toyota is never ending! But I did check, and apparently, I can get THREE 22 year old Landcruisers for the price of one 20 year old diesel Excursion! Or two for the price of a single 15 year old 1st year Grand Cherokee SRT8, so maybe they are a bargain?! LOL!

The mythos surrounding Toyota is never ending! But I did check, and apparently, I can get THREE 22 year old Landcruisers for the price of one 20 year old diesel Excursion! Or two for the price of a single 15 year old 1st year Grand Cherokee SRT8, so maybe they are a bargain?! LOL!

family-guy-woah.gif

Can't we get on the same beater car measurement system? The US is on Corollas and Camrys, apparently Canada is on Landcruisers? 🤣

Show me that Jeep with 300k more km.
The drivetrain in that Jeep has likely lived a significantly harder life than the Land Cruiser. You don’t buy a SRT to putz around town in lol

I’d rather have the diesel Excursion, but that’s just me 😉

Show me that Jeep with 300k more km.
Dude, you were the one that claimed that a 22 year old Landcruiser was worth $20 grand, implying that only the all-mighty Toyota, the worship of which on this board approaches the level of utterly absurd at times, would hold its value like that.

Turns out, even a 20 year old Excursion with the same mileage and the dreaded 6.0h no holds its value better and the only Landcruiser that matched the description was half the price you claimed 🤷‍♂️

So, enough with derailing this thread. You want to have a Toyota gush fest? Go do it elsewhere please.

Dude, you were the one that claimed that a 22 year old Landcruiser was worth $20 grand, implying that only the all-mighty Toyota, the worship of which on this board approaches the level of utterly absurd at times, would hold its value like that.

Turns out, even a 20 year old Excursion with the same mileage and the dreaded 6.0h no holds its value better and the only Landcruiser that matched the description was half the price you claimed 🤷‍♂️

So, enough with derailing this thread. You want to have a Toyota gush fest? Go do it elsewhere please.
Wow, struck a nerve. Sorry. In my area they sell for that. Forget it.

I've seen a good amount of Toyota bashing here also. Nobody gets away unscathed. You mentioned your parents aren't big fans of Ford turbo v6's. Why is that. We're talking Ecoboosts, are we not?

Back