2020 RAM HD Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota called and want their designers back.

That my friends is one ugly truck. IMHO the GM trucks look better than this thing.

Originally Posted by 92saturnsl2
I think the chrome is overdone on the front. Hopefully these come with LED/HID lights standard, but that picture looks like it has halogen lights.

Can't say I like any of the big three better than the other in the looks department, but I have to say I was expecting to be wowed by the newest Ram, and this doesn't do it.

+1 … that amount of chrome is ridiculous

Originally Posted by itguy08

That my friends is one ugly truck. IMHO the GM trucks look better than this thing.

The Ford's look much better with the cab lifted off to fix it. Yet again. A Buddy has had his '18 Platinum Super Duty in for major cab-lifting repairs twice already.

Originally Posted by 02SE

The Ford's look much better with the cab lifted off to fix it. Yet again. A Buddy has had his '18 Platinum Super Duty in for major cab-lifting repairs twice already.

I've seen a few threads online where newer Rams had come from the factory with the cabs misaligned with the bed. The bed is fixed, but apparently you can adjust the position of the cab pretty easily.

Originally Posted by JTK
Originally Posted by 02SE

I've seen a few threads online where newer Rams had come from the factory with the cabs misaligned with the bed. The bed is fixed, but apparently you can adjust the position of the cab pretty easily.

They are lifting the Ford cabs off the frame, because of serious mechanical issues. Not just a bed-to-cab misalignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back