2019 Honda Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine it would be something different than what the J-Series has always called for. Something in the 3593A/7313 size range. Don't know for sure though.

It uses the standard 3.5L engine that Honda uses in its other crossovers and cars. In Fram Ultra XG7317, Wix 51356 or 57356, etc. etc. Honda has used the same filter in most of their engines for 15+ years.

With the exception of the Honda S2000, all Hondas use the same filter. Get one for a 2013 Accord 2.4 L , for instance, and it will be the exact filter you need for the 2019 Passport.

Cabin filters and air filters do not have the same interchangeability

If you want OEM, find a dealer. If aftermarket is OK, then use an application guide. I've never seen a part number listed in an owners manual except for GM cars. My experience is limited though to a few cars.

Honda can be really convoluted with OEM part numbers. They'll use a different part number (depending on the supplier) for the same application. I haven't kept up with who they use, but back when I was getting filters for my Integra they included Toyo Roki (now Roki), Filtech (owned by Toyi Roki and now called Roki America), or Honeywell (Fram).

This is not meant to be snarky but get under your Passport and check it out. I like to do this on all my new vehicles. It gives me a picture in my mind what it looks like when it's new and later on you can spot things that have changed like leaks or tears etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back