2019 Goldwing Dct oil Filter?

I have a 2019 Hinda Goldwing DCT. I am going to be using Amsoil motorcycle oil but noticed they don't have there own oil filter listed for the 2019? The previous generation used the exact same filter as the current one. Amsoil recommended their EAOM103 filter for the 2017 Goldwing and older models. Like I said Honda still uses the the same oem filter for both bikes. Haven't been able to get a response from Amsoil on this. Any thoughts?

Oh I know the amsoil filter will fit just wanted to make sure there isn't some weird thing where the amsoil filter might not flow enough oil or do something to damage the engine. Its just weird they don't list their own filter which does fit. The only one they list is the Wix filter which is the same alternative filter they suggest for the previous Goldwing

So the GL1800 uses the same OEM filter from 2001 to current, same Wix filter from 2001 to current, why would an Amsoil filter be any different?
If the Amsoil filter is a replacement for the '02-18 1800's, it will work on the '19+ 1800's.

So Amsoil finally got back to me. They said they haven't updated there website to reflect the model change but their 103 filter is correct. Thats pretty bad considering the bike was redesigned 5 years ago and they haven't updated their parts search. In any case I believe in their product and I will use them here on out.

Amsoil got back to me and stated I can use their motorcycle filter 103. They just never updated their website

I would just buy the filter from Honda. I'm sure they know which one is the correct one...

Back