2018 Ford Focus Titanium OCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by madeej11
Originally Posted by RayCJ
Originally Posted by philipp10
That's a lot of highway miles and long trips in general. If anyone could go 10k, it would be you. Don't over think the color, send a sample at 10k for analysis. I'll bet you could do even more than 10k.

Philipp10... I happen to notice the OP posts his residence in DC but don't know if that's USA (District of Columbia) or the Columbia in South America. Since he's citing in miles, I think he's in the US...

Anyhow, if he's in the Nation's Capital area, he's doing a lot of stop & go crawling. If he's in South America, he could have a huge range of driving conditions mixed with a lot of dusty roads.

Ray

I don't think there's such a place in the country of COLOMBIA as DC.

Bogeta, Capital of Columbia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogot%C3%A1 Population over 10 million people. Big city, highways and outlying areas are rural. If you click the link on the OPs location, it takes you to the republic of Columbia South America.

Ray

Originally Posted by madeej11
Originally Posted by philipp10
That's a lot of highway miles and long trips in general. If anyone could go 10k, it would be you. Don't over think the color, send a sample at 10k for analysis. I'll bet you could do even more than 10k.

Philipp10... I happen to notice the OP posts his residence in DC but don't know if that's USA (District of Columbia) or the Columbia in South America. Since he's citing in miles, I think he's in the US...

Anyhow, if he's in the Nation's Capital area, he's doing a lot of stop & go crawling. If he's in South America, he could have a huge range of driving conditions mixed with a lot of dusty roads.

Ray

I don't think there's such a place in the country of COLOMBIA as DC.

Bogeta, Capital of Columbia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogot%C3%A1 Population over 10 million people. Big city, highways and outlying areas are rural. If you click the link on the OPs location, it takes you to the republic of Columbia South America.

Ray

It's Bogota, Colombia. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back