2018 Elantra GT headlight bulb?

I went on Amazon and bought 9005 which they said fit my car.
Rock auto also showed they fit.
I went to change them and a 9005 is completely wrong it has a dog leg fitting.
Looked in the owners manual(should done that first) and it shows an H7.
Checked the H7 on line and it has the correct straight double blade fitting.
Why would both sites show the wrong bulb number?
Is LED an option?
The cover over the bulb says to use regular bulbs only so can I still use LED?

wrong https://www.amazon.com/Philips-CrystalVision-Upgraded-Bright-Headlight/dp/B017XELXT2/ref=sr_1_11?crid=35KEMZX8C6Z9R&keywords=2018+elantra+gt+headlights&qid=1652225099&replacementKeywords=headlights&sprefix=2018+elantra+gt+head,aps,176&sr=8-11&vehicle=2018-3-23540------------&vehicleName=2018+Hyundai+Elantra+GT&th=1

Correct https://www.amazon.com/SYLVANIA-SilverStar-Performance-Replacement-Technology/dp/B0012ETPUE/ref=sr_1_23?crid=35KEMZX8C6Z9R&keywords=2018+elantra+gt+headlights&qid=1652225550&replacementKeywords=headlights&sprefix=2018+elantra+gt+head,aps,176&sr=8-23&vehicle=2018-3-23540------------&vehicleName=2018+Hyundai+Elantra+GT

Weird that it showed the wrong bulb size. I'd say they might've mixed it up with a the next year model that had different bulbs. But honestly i wouldn't bother with LED. Too many general issues if it wasn't made for it. The Sylvania ultra is strong enough. I recently upgraded my truck to them as the dimmer ones almost made me crash into a car with no hazards and they're much brighter. But if there are no cars incoming it'll just use high beams.

I am not seeing the Osram Night Breaker Unlimited when doing a quick search for them. By chance, are they now called Night Breaker Laser?

I am not seeing the Osram Night Breaker Unlimited when doing a quick search for them. By chance, are they now called Night Breaker Laser?

NB Unlimited has been supplanted by the NB Laser (+150) and NB 200 (+200). They kept the NB Silver (+100) around as a more budget-friendly option.

Keep in mind that the "plus" labeling has never meant that such bulbs produce 150 or 200% more light, or are any brighter than what the type approval allows (within a 15% tolerance), despite what the marketing implies.

To steal a passage from Daniel Stern:
First, a Note About "Plus" Bulbs:

"Plus+" bulbs (+50, +80, +110, etc) are standard-wattage items with higher filament luminance and tighter filament focus. They give better headlight performance than standard bulbs—longer seeing distance and broader beam coverage—with an attendant shorter bulb lifespan. They have totally or mostly colourless clear glass so all the filament's light reaches the road (some of these have a blue band near the tip; it does not reduce light reaching the road because of its placement). The small number of reputable makers in the world differ a little in how they test and label their bulbs—the bulbs called "+110" by Osram, "+120" by Tungsram, and "+130" by Philips are substantially alike as a class, though depending on the bulb type there may be a reason to prefer one over another; I am constantly testing bulbs to keep on top of (and keep stock of) the best ones.

Back