2016 Chrysler 300S v6 1 year review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ws6

About 400m house to house. Someone bought the 5 acres to my left though and kay build, but they will be 75ft higher and over a really steep hill, so I wont see their house from kine.

Just keeps getting better!
lol.gif
Are there any fish in that river and do you fish?

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by Ws6

About 400m house to house. Someone bought the 5 acres to my left though and kay build, but they will be 75ft higher and over a really steep hill, so I wont see their house from kine.

lol.gif

I haven't talen the time to, but yes there are brown and small mouth bass. It is also kayakable. Here is a better picture
https://scontent.fhhr1-1.fna.fbcdn....5db161f7d4d6004bbc56d342&oe=5D2F0866

32105270_993090373371_2916695578995851264_o.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by Ws6

lol.gif

I haven't talen the time to, but yes there are brown and small mouth bass. It is also kayakable. Here is a better picture

I'm insanely jealous right now
lol.gif
That's stunning.

Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by Ws6

lol.gif

I'm insanely jealous right now
lol.gif
That's stunning.

Thanks. When you only make what I do, and only count on yourself, it boils down to priorities, sadly, and so I dumped $1k car notes in favor of an estste in the woods...that still has high speed internet
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ws6

Thanks. When you only make what I do, and only count on yourself, it boils down to priorities, sadly, and so I dumped $1k car notes in favor of an estste in the woods...that still has high speed internet
smile.gif

Well, I think you made the right choice!
cheers3.gif

Life goals: house on a few acres, with solar panels and 2-3 Tesla wall power units. I can't wait to have my cars paid off, y'all are making me jealous lol

But do I want to drive an hour to work
confused.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Skippy722
Life goals: house on a few acres, with solar panels and 2-3 Tesla wall power units. I can't wait to have my cars paid off, y'all are making me jealous lol

confused.gif

This is why I bought cheap cars for the last few years.
Also, yes, the 1 hour drive is worth not having to be around people when you're home.

Originally Posted by Ws6

confused.gif

Also, yes, the 1 hour drive is worth not having to be around people when you're home.

I'm seriously over the whole car payment thing. I feel bad short tripping the cars, but not much I can do. Long drive doesn't seem that bad, I've just never been more than ~20 minutes from work.

Originally Posted by Ws6

confused.gif

I'm seriously over the whole car payment thing. I feel bad short tripping the cars, but not much I can do. Long drive doesn't seem that bad, I've just never been more than ~20 minutes from work.

I grew up in Texas. Nuff said.

Regarding the note...I messed up.

When I was 25, I bought a new z06, built to order, as a graduation gift to myself. Put 8k down. Traded it 1 year later on a 370z, new, for payoff, and paid MSRP for the Z (model I wanted was super rare, msrp or no sale, national search showed sales within 15min of hitting US shore, etc.). 2 years later, I traded on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was used and cost me $410 mo. Or so. 2010 model, 68k miles. It was a total POS and always breaking in random and expensive ways. I had csrried 2 or 3k negative equity into it, and being a chrysler, I was now 6k upside down when I dumped it for a 2015 cx5 that faithfully served me for 100k miles. Since I put mad miles on a car, I was about 4k upside down when I traded into my 2019 cx5 gtr 3 months ago or so. I traded because i got a killer deal on it, and ky cx5 was out of warranty and needed new hpfp, new fp regulator, and some other stuff. Dealer only hit me for 500 on tradein loss for that! (Cost them 2k...). Also, it was slow, loud, and being a touring model had no XM, no nav, nothing. I hated it, and I DO drive 2 hours every day I go to work. And it was outnof waresnty... so...

Here I sit, about 4k upside down, plus warranty and TTL, but Im coverdd for 10 yewrs, 150k miles bumper to bumper also, I average 25-28mpg, and it takes 87 to 93, or whatever im between. It has all the features I wanted, and is pretty near identical to a WRX for acceleration, while giving me ground clearance and room for my dog, etc.

That said...if Id bought a [censored] sensible car a d paid it off, instead of a list of fun cars, Id not be in this boat. Also, Id have owned boring cars my whole life, so, lol, pick a poison.

That's how I think of it, some of the memories involving those cars means way more to me than the actual value. And for the most part they were fun
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back