2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha funny you mentioned that. My fiancé even made a comment about that.

"The van tires seem a little 'spinny'."

283hp/260tq will do that. I told her she needs to get used to the automatic. First automatic she's driven in a good 5 years.

Originally Posted By: bigt61
Under $18k and 75 mths at zero? Incredible. It doesn't pay to buy late model used anymore.

That sure is a great case for buying new, for people with good credit.

Congratulation on your purchase. Undeniable value with the bad transmission rap a thing in the long past now. For some people, this reminds of Apple fanboys... no matter how compelling the competition is.. they have to have the... Toyota. Toyota has a great quality record, bu itt's a huge savings (like 2/3 the price) and especially with the 100k warranty still on the '15s.

do you have prepayment penalty on that loan? $7 per month is quite a lot of money if you are worried about the long term part of it. why not pay it as if it was shorter loan and get it over with rather than throwing the $7 per month?

And just when I thought that deal couldn't get any better...

Today in the mail I received a check from Dodge for $500 for some other rebate that you don't get at the time of delivery apparently.

This brings the van down to $16,900 before taxes and tags.

I am not sure if it was Dodge really wanting to dump the 2015 GC's they had on the lot, or the fact that my salesman was someone I happened to work with years ago at a previous job. Probably both.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
do you have prepayment penalty on that loan? $7 per month is quite a lot of money if you are worried about the long term part of it. why not pay it as if it was shorter loan and get it over with rather than throwing the $7 per month?

Sounds like the fiancee wanted it, so it was cheap.

But I agree, pay off aggressively. Even if gap is there for the length of the loan, every month shaved off is another $7 saved.

Surprised though that you have to go 75 months to get 0%. I would have expected 36 months at most, then say 1 or 2% at 48 months, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back