2012 Civic EX TPMS and VSA Control Lights

Looking at 2012 Civic EX - it has TPMS and VSA control lights on the dashboard. Any idea what should be the starting point?

First need to fix TPMS and then see what happens to VSA.

2012 can't be calibrated as far I have learned, can a generic OBD scanner scan for problematic TPMS or any loaner tool option?

One or more tpms sensors could have a dead battery. The vsa light may come on when the tpms light is on?
Yes, I think vsa light can't be turned off if TPMS is on, meaning there is some connection? How can I test a dead tpms battery, new one needs to be re-programmed too, right?

Yes, I think vsa light can't be turned off if TPMS is on, meaning there is some connection? How can I test a dead tpms battery, new one needs to be re-programmed too, right?

This is from an old honda-tech forum thread which pre-dates your vehicle, but it tracks:

Honda VSA.jpg

Any tire shop should be able to tell you which sensor is dead. Yes, the replacement needs to be programmed to the car.

Back