2006 Milan lighting options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as many have read i took over (decided to keep the 06 Milan) it has what looks like HID projectors in the headlight housing units however i highly doubt they are HID's. With that said eveything else i own has HID kits installed and yes they are nice however i simply dont want to do any expensive MOD's to this car as i dont know how long it will stay in the fleet. with that said the factory headlights are just horrible.. they work and for young eyes i suppose they are satisfactory, however im pushing 40 and they seem rather dim/dull to me.. no the lenses are not clouded, they are like new crystal clear..

Ive not researched this at all and put it to the fellow BITOG'ers before i make any decisions, the headlights, highbeams, and lower driving/fog lights, whats the best non HID's on the current market ? a few years back Silverstars were all the rage and after that HID's and the HID's are all ive purchased since then.. im out of the loop..

Best non HID's would be the gen 3 Philips HIR2, 9012 or 9011.
They can be trimmed to fit in a 9006/9005 housing. Not sure if that's what you have? I'm guessing maybe h7/11?
Candlepower should have some quality Philips and Osrams in the size you need though.
Follow up the new bulbs with a proper aiming of the lights to.

ive read in some of your other posts about them.. i sure hope if i go with them i get more than 9-10 months.. in my opinion thats not satisfactory.

I have never heard anybody having problems with HIR; if your car can take them, go for it. I do not believe there had been any complains about the short service life.

High powered halogen or worse the tinted bulbs are the ones which have short life and should be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back