2 post lift install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it, bolts/studs and expanding concrete fasteners. Make ****ed sure your floor meets minimum thickness and grade requirements before that lift install. 2 post lifts, especially asymmetrical ones, put a lot of pulling force on the concrete as well as compression force.

thanks for the info. Grade is flat but not sure the thickness.how do I check the thickness? just drill a hole? The pads at least 25 years old

Got a corner of my warehouse not being used. Was thinking of getting a used 2 post lift. See them for under a grand these days. but not sure how these are installed. is it just drill oles in concrete and put anchors in? or is special stuff need to install it?

Thanks

quote:

Originally posted by Car Luver:
Got a corner of my warehouse not being used. Was thinking of getting a used 2 post lift. See them for under a grand these days. but not sure how these are installed. is it just drill oles in concrete and put anchors in? or is special stuff need to install it?

Thanks

I'm jealous! I wanted to put a lift in my living room but guess what my wife said!
Seriously, what I wouldn't do for a lift in my garage! Go to a few shops and look at their installations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back