4 post lift

After waiting 6 months.....Finally got it delivered & installed. This isn't the one I ordered as I ordered a Blue one with Two slide jacks. This one got ordered a few months before mine & was refused by another shop. My Challenger dealer gave me a pretty good deal @ $8,200 installed.

Couldn't quite wait for my electrician.....So I rigged up some 10/3 MC to raise a Chevy truck for a Trans rebuild. This will certainly help by not clogging up the 2 post lifts in my shop with dead trucks while I build transmissions.

Don't think I've ever had access to this nice of a 4 post that wasn't a dedicated alignment rack....Which is what this lift is generally bought for.

Before someone asks about the piers....The concrete pad is graded for water/rain runoff, Hats off to my Concrete guy for getting the piers level within 1/8". The guys installing the lift said it's more level than some brand new shop floors.

I plan on having a awning built over it soon as steel prices stabilize....Whether that will be the outrageous price it is now or not is anyone guess. If it goes higher....I'll just live with it.

xaB774W.jpg

HckGcuw.jpg

FrKIVP0.jpg

dHQOsbO.jpg

A 4 poster outside would be perfect. I used to have a mobile full lift hoist I used to wheel outside...good for a full underbody wash down.

After waiting 6 months.....Finally got it delivered & installed. This isn't the one I ordered as I ordered a Blue one with Two slide jacks. This one got ordered a few months before mine & was refused by another shop. My Challenger dealer gave me a pretty good deal @ $8,200 installed.

Couldn't quite wait for my electrician.....So I rigged up some 10/3 MC to raise a Chevy truck for a Trans rebuild. This will certainly help by not clogging up the 2 post lifts in my shop with dead trucks while I build transmissions.

Don't think I've ever had access to this nice of a 4 post that wasn't a dedicated alignment rack....Which is what this lift is generally bought for.

Before someone asks about the piers....The concrete pad is graded for water/rain runoff, Hats off to my Concrete guy for getting the piers level within 1/8". The guys installing the lift said it's more level than some brand new shop floors.

I plan on having a awning built over it soon as steel prices stabilize....Whether that will be the outrageous price it is now or not is anyone guess. If it goes higher....I'll just live with it.

xaB774W.jpg

HckGcuw.jpg

FrKIVP0.jpg

dHQOsbO.jpg
Love it but cant have one outside really, I could only use it a few months out of the year. Must be nice to be able to work outside all year.

Exactly, and even if they did the seasons would dictate when we could use it. The winters can be a ***** here.

Some of our best weather comes in the winter months....Not uncommon to have several 60-80 degree days in December & January. The coldest days are in February.....But even then it doesn't last more than a few days at a time.

Plan to have it covered before rainy months hit (March, April, May).

What we got this past February was a 10 year event.

Got air ran out to the edge of my awning, I can now just string out a 50' hose to run the Air operated locks & the Jack.

When time allows.....I'll run it out to the lift. Been meaning to run air out there anyway & this lit a fire to get it done.

This is parts of a 3/4" Rapidair Maxline kit coupled with 3/4" JIC Hydraulic Hose as a flexible whip through the wall.

No2ZgKr.jpg

OdWn5gk.jpg

XxqqXHs.jpg

9SlWe3V.jpg

w5J8uDX.jpg

Back