1992 Toyota Previa - Market Value?

Before the internet, the way to get free songs was to record them off the radio onto a cassette! I still have those tapes somewhere in the basement.
Absolutely! I still listen to mine occasionally; it brings back memories of the stations I used to love. All gone now.

And sometimes I'll hear a song on the radio and in my mind I am expecting top hear whatever song it was that was on the tape right afterward!

That is a nice Previa!
The miles are a little scary, but is is a Toyota of a good vintage.
A quick glace at Rock shows that parts availability might be better than one might think.
Ask $5K and take the first offer over $4K.

I agree - cars and bids or even ebay. There is likely someone looking for one somewhere - you won't reach them with a local ad.

Those rusted away and went to the big crusher in the sky long ago here. It looks unbelievably good for 31 years old, like it came out of an automotive time machine! Somebody will pay $6K plus for it, guaranteed.

Reactions: JC1
Someone on cars and bids will likely pay top dollar for it.
But not over $6,000.00 who ever buys it. So for the extra $1,000.00 (vs selling it locally for $5,000.00) he would have to most likely put up with shipping the vehicle and the associated hassle.

I’d start higher - when was the last time you saw one this nice? Never? Ask $8-9k and take what you get close…cars are crazy expensive, and these are KNOWN to be bulletproof.

My wife had one of these we bought new. Great ride-lots of room. Extremely under powered. $5,000.00 for a quick sell-or $6,000.00 if you want more. I am not really sure about the collectible sites for this one.
We had one of these. I learned to drive in it. Ran perfect until hurricane Sandy dropped a tree on it with perfect paint, no rust, 238k mikes or so on it. I can’t say I ever had a complaint with its 138hp being able to get a full van where it needed. It everyone needs to do 0-60 in 5 seconds…

We had one of these. I learned to drive in it. Ran perfect until hurricane Sandy dropped a tree on it with perfect paint, no rust, 238k mikes or so on it. I can’t say I ever had a complaint with its 138hp being able to get a full van where it needed. It everyone needs to do 0-60 in 5 seconds…
No one said the motor couldn't move it-it just moved it very slowly.......

An then there was the "small driveshaft" that went from the motor to the front of the vehicle that drove the accessories-no one got much more than 100,000 miles before it broke. But otherwise-yes pretty reliable.

I actually owned two of these.

Sell it on here. Nick1994 did that with his aunt's truck. Sold in a few weeks and shipped to the new owner. At least it should be well taken care of by someone on here.

Those were mostly bought back for rusting in half I think, shame it’s not a turbo or supercharger.

Not sure what it cost to list on BAT (Bring A Trailer) but I bet it would bring surpriseing money…

1992 Toyota Previa - Market Value?​

dr-evil-one-billion-dollars.gif

Back