1967 Corvette 427 390 horsepower

What do you use it in brotha?
I used to use Shell Rotella T 15w40 diesel after 10w30 conventional Zinc was lowered. Now I use the Castrol GTX. In all honesty, my 68 Roadster ghetto ride is up in Tacoma Warshington at my brother-in-laws; Mark built a "Garage-Ma-Hall" and he is installing interior parts, etc. He even bought a spare 454 to use while detailing the original 427. Here's the new soft top after installation. All new weather strips as well... I had the parts in boxes for years! Looks pretty good, but I never put the top up. In today's $$, you are looking at $50K in paint and body work alone. He has the 16x8 Wheel Vintiques Chrome Rallyes and 50 series Comp TAs on it. Makes it sit nice and low. Mark has an eye for detail, far beyond me. 2nd gear throttle just might get you sideways...
68 new top side.jpeg

I used to use Shell Rotella T 15w40 diesel after 10w30 conventional Zinc was lowered. Now I use the Castrol GTX. In all honesty, my 68 Roadster ghetto ride is up in Tacoma Warshington at my brother-in-laws; Mark built a "Garage-Ma-Hall" and he is installing interior parts, etc. He even bought a spare 454 to use while detailing the original 427. Here's the new soft top after installation. All new weather strips as well... I had the parts in boxes for years! Looks pretty good, but I never put the top up. In today's $$, you are looking at $50K in paint and body work alone. He has the 16x8 Wheel Vintiques Chrome Rallyes and 50 series Comp TAs on it. Makes it sit nice and low. Mark has an eye for detail, far beyond me. 2nd gear throttle just might get you sideways...
View attachment 199262
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Back