14 years and 200K baby!

that car is almost on everyone's wish list, the first gen; however, that second generation thru 2014 not much so; I was wondering why, it should be the same if not even better car in many aspects; idk!??

Always liked that generation...ultimately didn't buy a while back because I wanted a V6, although I'm sure it doesn't feel underpowered with the K24 with the power to weight.

that car is almost on everyone's wish list, the first gen; however, that second generation thru 2014 not much so; I was wondering why, it should be the same if not even better car in many aspects; idk!??
The 1st gen TSX was based on the Japanese Accord (different than North American Accord) and is a true driver's car. Some mistakenly think it was based on the Civic but it was not. Honda got this one right.
The 2nd gen TSX is based on the NA Accord, I think. It replaced the TSX and TL. And while a nice car, it is totally different.

I have a 98 Civic with almost 300k on the clock (and that one doesn't burn any oil??) And a 2003 Civic with around 240k that I put around two quarts in between my 5k oil changes. Both have lived on pretty much bulk oils their whole life. Im hoping to get at least 400k on at least one of them ;-)

The 1st gen TSX was based on the Japanese Accord (different than North American Accord) and is a true driver's car. Some mistakenly think it was based on the Civic but it was not. Honda got this one right.
The 2nd gen TSX is based on the NA Accord, I think. It replaced the TSX and TL. And while a nice car, it is totally different.
Actually, 2nd gen TSX was produced simultaneously with the last gen TL. Then the love child came (TLX) which replaced both models going forward.

Back