100% Random Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
man! that's not even close!
the biggest flub up I've had from Amazon, Fall of 19, had the bathroom remodeled, ordered a shower head from Mr. Bezos.
I received 2, 2 separate shipments, of one shower head each, from 2 different Fulfillment centers.
They only charged me for the one. like a fool (but an Honest Fool) I emailed customer service, and they emailed me a shipping label to send one back.

A few months earlier, I ordered 6 qts of Mercon LV from Rock auto. got 2 shipments on the same day, both with the same packing list, one had my Mercon LV, the other 6 qts of Motorcraft Full Syn Oil...I think 5w30... that honest Fool streak hit again, and they wanted the extra stuff back too! can you believe it! :giggle:
They did not want the book back lol, they said keep it or donate it to someone.

Dino Cat.jpg

My ...19...yr old nephew went out and bought his first vehicle the other day, I'm assuming from what his dad said, he paid cash for it.
I'll get a better look at it tomorrow when I go up there.., get more detail.

Until now he's had his mom's hand-me-down '05 impala
Screenshot_20210421-190909.png

My ...19...yr old nephew went out and bought his first vehicle the other day, I'm assuming from what his dad said, he paid cash for it.
I'll get a better look at it tomorrow when I go up there.., get more detail.

Until now he's had his mom's hand-me-down '05 impala
View attachment 54975
just went up and gave the truck a visual once over..(Kid 's in bed, works 3rds)
99 F150 XL
~90k mi, 4.2l Essex V6, 5 Speed (M5OD-R2) Manual windows and Locks, Cloth bench, Rubber Floor... it's the base truck every one wants. the only "luxury" is a Cassette Deck.
bought it from an old man... it's a FL truck, only been in OH for the last 2 winters, when it mostly sat.
Clear coat is peeling badly from the Hood, top of the cab, and the exposed areas of the tops of the bed sides, but basically rust free.
paid $2850.
now he just needs time to get used to driving stick.

Cooked some of these last night, with a smoked ham hock, ham chunks from baked ham dinner while back with the bone. Added bit of water, some pepper and cooked in crock pot. Turned out delicious 😊🎉🎊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 7
Two pieces this bread toasted vegemite on each and two these farm fresh as of this morning eggs between with some jalapeño pepper slices: HEAVEN!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back