'06 Mazda3 - noise after start-up during idling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
i know if its a cold condition, we have the customer leave the car overnight and park it in the techs stall so they can get everything ready to check it out in the morning.

then they go from there, either based off of TSBs, calling Mazda Tech Support, or just experience on what will actually fix the problem.

Just a general policy question: if my car is out of warranty & there is a TSB issued for what appears to be a manufacturing defect.

Am I still SOL? Thanks

Yes I believe you are. A TSB is just a procedure to fix a common problem. If that problem was a safety issue, then it would have been a recall. If the TSB matched a problem you had under warranty, it would be covered. I think after the warranty period you are on your own.

Originally Posted By: tripleM
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
i know if its a cold condition, we have the customer leave the car overnight and park it in the techs stall so they can get everything ready to check it out in the morning.

then they go from there, either based off of TSBs, calling Mazda Tech Support, or just experience on what will actually fix the problem.

Just a general policy question: if my car is out of warranty & there is a TSB issued for what appears to be a manufacturing defect.

Am I still SOL? Thanks

pretty much. if you were a regular dealer customer and had all your services done there, they might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back