OIL Purification Systems. Inc,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been considering the PuraDYN system ( Thread ), and this looks mighty similar! I wish they provide more tech info tho. Interesting... Like the PuraDYN, it requires continuous current draw. I like the 2-piece design.

The main problem any of us have with oil life is the problem of fuel,water,dirt, and antifreeze contamination.

Many respected BITOG folks have said that synthetic oils will never wear out...just become contaminated. If you can take out the fuel, water, antifreeze, and dirt/particles in a synthetic oil...maybe a mineral oil......wha.......laaa! immortal oil revisited.

I wonder, with this system, what details finally caused the lab to recomend an oil change. I did not understand how often this two part system gets serviced, and how much replacement filters and gaskets or o-rings cost. This sounds like a better idea than the PuraDYN system. Maybe they have a bigger operation with more depth in design and manufacturing than PurDYN. Isn't PurDYN a small mom and pop operation that just received some funding to expand their operation?

I don't know how large of an operation PuraDYN is or if they received any grant money, but the DOE did use a system from PuraDYN and conducted their own assessment of the technology. The PDF is or at least was on the internet somewhere. Finding anything on the DOE website (or any Fed site for that matter) is a grand undertaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back