Your favorite brand of paper towels ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: andrewg
Manly topic.

What next? Toilet paper? Tampons maybe?

It's Merk! What do you expect?

Now question: I thought that Honda Coupe brought back your smile.....Why so grumpy? Really, you Changed...

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Manly topic.

What next? Toilet paper? Tampons maybe?

It's Merk! What do you expect?

Now question: I thought that Honda Coupe brought back your smile.....Why so grumpy? Really, you Changed...

You're right....I have. Sorry about that. I have been going through some introspective thoughts....and I don't like what I see. Been in a mental and physical rut. All I do lately is complain and get easily irritated. I think I just at a point in my life where I'm thinking that I have not accomplished anything. 55 years on the planet and I am feeling like I am invisible. Hard to explain accurately. Politics....culture....work....it's all a challenge to deal with for me.

Last edited:
You're right....I have. Sorry about that. I have been going through some introspective thoughts....and I don't like what I see. Been in a mental and physical rut. All I do lately is complain and get easily irritated. I think I just at a point in my life where I'm thinking that I have not accomplished anything. 55 years on the planet and I am feeling like I am invisible. Hard to explain accurately. Politics....culture....work....it's all a challenge to deal with for me.

Who said getting old/growing up is not for sissies?

Take a deep breath, take the longer drive home and think: if you would live to 100, what would you want to do?

I got really mad at my work when they required a list of my projects in the last 3 years: I stopped after 3 pages. Nobody is going to read it, and anyway, 85% would be too technical language...

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Bounty, Brawny, and Viva are the 3 main brands I think.

Scott being the brand for mechanics paper towels. Which ones do you guys like best?

And which ones do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back