Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll chalk it up to "rebuilding" ..... been rebuilding since '54
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Rand
Originally Posted By: car51
Long as Lions knock Cowgirls out in playoffs
smile.gif

I dont see that happening.. but hey anything can happen right?

I could easily see that happening. Dallas isn't that good this year...heck, they may not even make the play-offs...

I had forgotten how much enjoyment I can have on Sunday afternoons by NOT watching the NFL the past couple of weeks!

Originally Posted By: gman2304
I had forgotten how much enjoyment I can have on Sunday afternoons by NOT watching the NFL the past couple of weeks!

So are you now watching it and not enjoying it or not watching and enjoying your Sundays?

Because I like football irregardless of the political stuff, but find I get stressed out just watching a game with rooting interest either way. I guess I'm not sure I really enjoy it even though I like watching if that makes sense...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
Originally Posted By: gman2304

So are you now watching it and not enjoying it or not watching and enjoying your Sundays?

Because I like football irregardless of the political stuff, but find I get stressed out just watching a game with rooting interest either way. I guess I'm not sure I really enjoy it even though I like watching if that makes sense...

Nick, I'm glad to see BILLS beat the "previously undefeated" Falcons
smile.gif

If the pats have an off year because the secondary turns out to be a bust I am gonna root Lions. Fun to watch, love the sidearm throw from stafford.

Playoffs????
It's only been 4 games guys.
Week 16 will look a lot different.
Then we can talk playoffs.
Go Cowboys

Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1
Now who is 4-0??

happy2.gif
27.gif

That was a good game. I bet a lot of people didn't think the Redskins would give the Chiefs that tough of a game. They're pretty good this year, but their defense was dropping like flies last night with injuries...

It's Labo(u)r Day weekend and time to revive my annual (and painful) "This will be the Lion's year" thread.
We got the manpower - we got the coaching - we got a Q-back making 10's of millions of dollars .... what can possibly go wrong this year ??!!

I'm nearly 75 yrs old and the S.O.B.s owe my a Super Bowl win before I cash in.

Wait a minute ..... If God lets me live until The Lions win the Bowl I may out-live Methuselah
cool.gif

We don;t have the manpower and Coach Patricia has been absolutely terrible. All he does is stand around the sidelines all game, making faces after every lousy play. I hope he's cut loose after his first season here.

Don't put up with it Martha! Can both Quinn and Patricia. Send them back to New England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back