confy work clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently picked up a firm allergy pillow at Target. Very happy with it, prob about $10 or so. Previous pillow was getting kind of old and I think bothering allergies a little bit. The new pillow is washable as well. In about an hour and a half my head will be hitting it, can't wait!

I have been using a water filled pillow for about 15 years. Neck issues started me on the search and this is what worked for me. Got the last couple off Amazon.

I gotta cast my vote for boxer briefs. I tried them once, couldn't believe how comfortable they were (no longer felt like family jewels were in a vise grip) and that is all I've worn ever since.

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Jeans and company polo shirt, scrubs or shirt/tie for a meeting.

MR. Nice, If you don't mind, can you share what type of jeans?
(The reason I ask, is my current ones are Really hot to work in, while other pairs have had wear-and-tear really quick).

Since you work in medical settings and all over FL, I guess you experiment 65-68F to 100F+ in the same day

Much appreciated

$14 pair of Wrangler jeans from Walmart. I never wear expensive jeans.

I used to wear Arizona loose fit jeans to accommodate large thighs and posterior in comparison to waist. Now, I have transitioned to LL Bean. They are pricier but fit well. Last time I was at JCP, the jeans line up had changed but my old Arizona are still hanging in there.

Boxers are Banana Republic along with a smattering of boxer briefs if feeling athletic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back