Proof, stupid can't be cured....gotta see the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy2.gif
lol.gif

What an annoying guy that was filming. Yeah, the old guy with the RV did make a mistake, and it costs himself a tire. A whole tire. He can get a used one for $40 at a independent shop. BFD.

I "like" how the guy filming stopped the video "out of courtesy", then resumed laughing like a hyena at the RV owner and then posted it on YouTube. The dude needs to put down the camera and get a life. He probably did lots of idiotic things in his own life. The RV guy didn't hurt anyone. Just a tire.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
What an annoying guy that was filming. Yeah, the old guy with the RV did make a mistake, and it costs himself a tire. A whole tire. He can get a used one for $40 at a independent shop. BFD.

I "like" how the guy filming stopped the video "out of courtesy", then resumed laughing like a hyena at the RV owner and then posted it on YouTube. The dude needs to put down the camera and get a life. He probably did lots of idiotic things in his own life. The RV guy didn't hurt anyone. Just a tire.

Not gonna disagree about the guy filming being obnoxious. Can definitely see that.

Will disagree about RV guy, though. Unsafe towing on public roads is bad, and he was wrong to do it.

Ok, on the chance of getting censored I have to make some statements. First, people like this are the reason bad accidents happen. He had no business towing a vehicle like this. Tires coming apart on the highway is a major cause of accidents. Second, a major brush fire happen out on the west coast causing millions of dollars of damage a few years ago because of this very same thing. To know you have a problem and do nothing about it is unacceptable. Do you see how the towed vehicle swung out into traffic because the tire were sliding. What if that happen to swing out into your families car, unacceptable.
Next, the reason the tire were rotating backwards is because it was in park. The differential is not locked, however the drive shaft is. When one tire gets some traction it will over power the one on the other side and cause it to turn backward. I am sure both tires and wheels were destroyed. Possible the differential was destroyed. Had it not been raining it would have caught fire. No sir, little mistakes like this cause big accidents, unacceptable.

The safety Nazis are constantly trying to lower speed limits to "protect" the dumbo drivers we turn out. One day we'll all be parked, but safe, or sitting caged in "wicked safe" self driving cars as mandated by Ralphie Nader types who never had a drivers license.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665

Yeh I'm pretty sure the rim is shot as well.
Why are you so negative?
You related to Pop Rivit?

It's also a little hard on the Park Pin. As in probably toast, if not today, someday soon. Not a cheap fix.

I like how he made an effort to install tow lights on the box ... and we see they work (at the end, when he makes his last turn, the RV's and tow lights are on).

Safety first, I always say.

Originally Posted By: RLS
Ok, on the chance of getting censored I have to make some statements. First, people like this are the reason bad accidents happen. He had no business towing a vehicle like this. Tires coming apart on the highway is a major cause of accidents. Second, a major brush fire happen out on the west coast causing millions of dollars of damage a few years ago because of this very same thing. To know you have a problem and do nothing about it is unacceptable. Do you see how the towed vehicle swung out into traffic because the tire were sliding. What if that happen to swing out into your families car, unacceptable.
Next, the reason the tire were rotating backwards is because it was in park. The differential is not locked, however the drive shaft is. When one tire gets some traction it will over power the one on the other side and cause it to turn backward. I am sure both tires and wheels were destroyed. Possible the differential was destroyed. Had it not been raining it would have caught fire. No sir, little mistakes like this cause big accidents, unacceptable.

01.gif

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

Why are you so negative?

The RV driver was probably nervous and frazzled. Old people get that way at times. You might one day, too. The POS filming did not "perform a public service" by holding an elderly man up for international ridicule on YouTube, laughing all the way like a hyena (except when he stopped "for courtesy"). Gimme a break.

I am not negative persona at all. I just don't like jerks like the guy behind the camera. That won't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back