Amsoil 5w-30 XL; 1.7k miles; Nissan Titan 5.6L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palerider what's up?! It's Abmobil. Post some pics of that SC! Looks like you got rid of your wife's Frontier! Nice upgrade!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Anthony
Palerider what's up?! It's Abmobil. Post some pics of that SC! Looks like you got rid of your wife's Frontier! Nice upgrade!

Hey Buddy! How ya been? yeah, we needed a better "get away" travel vehicle with more comfort. not getting any younger, lol... The Murano is nice...
smile.gif

was commuting with the Titan from NC to DC for a short while. the truck def runs good, but nice to be local again.
Working on another custom gauge mount for Fuel pressure, Oil pressure, and Volts. this will go great with the other gauges. I have to take a few pics with the 305`s on the truck. Good to hear from you!

Andy

ok, so contemplating using a 0w40 or 5w40, what is the benefit from going to this grade from previous 5w30 oils?

from what I can see the 5/0w40`s are Euro spec`d, is that a plus or negative for this SC engine?

I see a lot of people using T6 diesel oil, what is the benefit of that running in a gas engine?

keep in mind low OCI`s @ 3k for this truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back