What Are You Working On?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the fuel pump harness done on the '49. When I get back from lunch I'll set the distributor and install the new spark plugs and wires. May have it running this evening.

Originally Posted By: Kibitoshin
A bit of a laundry list for the fleet:

01 Tundra: Finish front end suspension rebuild, front brake overhaul, new headlight housings, valve cover gaskets.

And the laundry list for the Tundra grew today: Exhaust header leak from running cheapie headers installed 8 years ago and timing belt squeal when cold. Gotta spend some serious moolah for replacement headers or go all out custom with longtubes and the next timing belt change isn't until the next 60,000mi so hopefully the timing belt cold squeal isn't a big issue.

Working on 5 filter 2 regulator air breathing/gun supply system with after coolers in 1" copper for car painting with the Devilbiss pro. Total compressor draw will be about 26 CFM breathing and shooting.

Replaced the timing belt, water pump and thermostat on moms 93 Accord this weekend. Would have went smoothly if I had been sent the correct belt in my order. It was the only non OE Honda part as well. The "mechanic" the previous owner used had made a real mess with grey rtv on the valve cover too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back