Happy 100th Birthday Kirk Douglas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Douglas turns 100 today. He is one of my all time favorite actors and has given me many years of entertainment from 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, Draw!, The War Wagon, Along the Great Divide, In Harm's Way, and of course, Spartacus, they all remain a part of my life from the early years until today. Wishing him all the best for today and for all of the days that follow!

567fbb6915a1f__douglas-kirk-nrfpt-04.jpg

Wow,
he still looks better then the whole Douglas clan...

i remember him in a movie with Burt Lancaster playing some retiree trouble makers.... the scene stuck with me was Kirk at the gym.... WOW, just WOW!

Happy Birthday! Back in the mid-sixties he used to frequent the little middle-eastern grocery store that my Grandfather owned in New York City. Yes, he liked to cook!

As a kid I first saw him in "The Vikings". He was a crazy mean dude, had that wild look in his eye.
24.gif
Great actor.

Originally Posted By: pandus13
Wow,

i remember him in a movie with Burt Lancaster playing some retiree trouble makers.... the scene stuck with me was Kirk at the gym.... WOW, just WOW!

I remember that movie aswell! Tough Guys!

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
Originally Posted By: pandus13
Wow,

I remember that movie aswell! Tough Guys!

Thank you!

Kirk is great. His performance in "Paths to Glory" is great...

This is probably one of my last posts here so good night and God bless...
smile.gif

I really liked him in 20,000 Leagues as a kid. I liked the character. Overall, the entire movie was great too IMO. My dad has it on laser disk actually.

I really wish they'd remake that movie. They seem to be remaking everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back