Whats happening in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently in my neck of the woods people are getting into others unlocked cars and stealing KitKat candy bars. Gonna have to lock my doors now dangit
tired.gif

www.wibw.com/content/news/kitkatthief-399576301.html

I live in Ohio. I get robocalls, people knocking on my door and am bombarded by local TV ads and mail telling me to do something that is too taboo to mention here.

2ryn43b.png

I had this punk tweaker steal my jeep...Had axles and other parts gone missing. He got jail time for it, but I'm should have handled it on my own. I'm certainly not calling the police ever again.
sibley.jpg

My wife is always telling me about dead babies...latest was the decomposing child in a crib...She gets upset and stuff, I am just used to it. People suck on average, so I am not even surprised anymore...
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
people knocking on my door and am bombarded by local TV ads and mail telling me to do something that is too taboo to mention here.

I quit watching TV and don't own a landline as an attempt to deprive myself of the propaganda. If I have more than one unwanted knock at the door, I answer with a pistol and put on an unstable/raging/attitude face on. I worked when I had a j.witness frequent my neighborhood. These day I only get my kids' friends doing fundraisers.

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
Where I live, people can leave their doors unlocked, key in ignition and nothing happens.
Same here, but I do find a stray shoe or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back