MOOG Problem solver links: What Grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using Deeza for a long time and they were great but market expansion seems to have pushed them to outsourcing a lot of stuff.
I just did inner and outers on a Golf the inners were Deeza produced and OE quality but the outers were Flennor, not bad its not not OE quality either.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
I'm currently using Mobil 1 synthetic red. Never again. Because of the mess it makes in my garage. The grease separates in an idle grease gun, leaking thin red fluid all over the place. Assuming it doesn't separate in the suspension...

Some people on here would tell you that is a good thing and link to why... But I wont.. I hated the mess from M1 too never had a grease that separated more or even remotely close to the same amount that M1 did.

Yeah but it works like a champ for some things like U joints, wheel bearings, bushings and without a doubt the best snowblower auger grease I have used.
I removed the shear pins on the Ariens this past week getting it ready for the winter and the auger rotated nice and free, no rust.
Its 10 years old this Nov and only ever had M1 red used on it. Just hold a plastic bag on the gun with an elastic band when not in use, no big deal.

I have a tub of M1 thats about 5 years old with zero signs of seperation. Never loaded a tube in the gun though, because of all the collective experience with it seperating and how long my grease gun lasts between cartridge changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back