L14610 Purolator Classic 8K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Originally Posted By: funflyer

I think that the Puro issues were clearly shown many, many times on bitog. Also, it's not just the filter media that has issues.

What you have sir is a bunch of people sitting around a campfire PROCLAIMING that purolator filters have issues. I propose instead it is just a bunch of people sitting around a campfire talking about oil filters because they dont want to talk about their personal lives. There has been, and never will be a an actual scientific discussion or experiment because the people here are simply not qualified to judge a filter failure.

With that special talent, you should buy a crystal ball and open up a Mind Reader Shop.

Originally Posted By: cptbarkey
Originally Posted By: funflyer

I think that the Puro issues were clearly shown many, many times on bitog. Also, it's not just the filter media that has issues.

What you have sir is a bunch of people sitting around a campfire PROCLAIMING that purolator filters have issues. I propose instead it is just a bunch of people sitting around a campfire talking about oil filters because they dont want to talk about their personal lives. There has been, and never will be a an actual scientific discussion or experiment because the people here are simply not qualified to judge a filter failure.

Science has nothing to do with being able to spot a failure, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could do it
cool.gif
cool.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back