MASSIVE negative camber - seriously comical amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Blkstanger
He didn't get enough attention as a child.
laugh.gif

He is my neighbor. Mid twenty's only child still living with Mommy and Daddy. In about 20 minutes he will come home and I will notice him from 2 blocks away because I can hear his tires rubbing against the wheel well with his 35* camber and his slammed Lexus with Toyota decals on 26 in wheels.

Originally Posted By: Kibitoshin
That's nothing compared the the car culture in Japan:

http://imgur.com/gallery/BMF6n

You ain't riding slammed until you have no floor pan.

That's weird. Usually the "VIP" style cars (fancy aftermarket glass/cigar holders are a dead giveaway on these cars) are done up very nice on the inside. "Stance" does usually accompany them, but seriously detrimental mods as extreme as a removed floor pan are unusual.

you need to be smart to see danger maybe?

and the capacity of his brain has been shown to be lacking when he dropped the car THAT low. I don't mind a lower car, but the object for me was always to go faster under all conditions, so the drop wasn't big. These days I don't want them har riding either so factory setups for me, really...

These things just bounce all over the place, I saw one yesterday that hopped around so bad the car was hardly able to stay in it's lane.

I already have a bad back. If I drove 25k miles a year in a heap like that I'd be disabled

The only thing that comes to mind whenever I see this is "Moron"

Keep hoping to see one utterly fail, but then I think "what if I'm in his way when it fails..?" Just a bad idea all around.

Then again, are they really any worse than this?:

stupid-rims.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
Originally Posted By: DriveHard
have adjustable coil overs...kind of want to drop them to the bottom and take a picture just to throw it up here. Judge on people...judge on.

Making changes just for a photo op is one thing, but would you actually drive your car with those suspension settings for the rest of your life?

BC.

Nope...not a chance. I actually have my coilovers about 0.5" higher than stock for my daily commute.

have adjustable coil overs...kind of want to drop them to the bottom and take a picture just to throw it up here. Judge on people...judge on.

Making changes just for a photo op is one thing, but would you actually drive your car with those suspension settings for the rest of your life?

BC.

Nope...not a chance. I actually have my coilovers about 0.5" higher than stock for my daily commute.

So, in essence, you agree with the rest of us that doing this to a car you drive regularly and rely on is idiotic.

BC.

BC.

So, in essence, you agree with the rest of us that doing this to a car you drive regularly and rely on is idiotic.

BC.

For me and my car you are right...it is not for me. I do think it kind of looks cool though, and as long as those doing it are not hurting anybody then more power to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back