Your tire choice for comfort, and low noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys just getting home but I have Ford Taurus that is 205/65/15 currently running General Tires but I also have a Chevorolet Impala with Michelin Tires that rides very quite and smooth. At my age now it is more about comfort and noise LOL!

I know I am going to be in the minority here but I just put a set of Goodyear Viva 3 (Wal-Mart) on my Taurus in the very same size and so far I am very pleased with them. I was looking for a inexpensive / comfortable / quiet tire as well. Time will tell how they hold up and handle the winter weather.

Last edited:
The BFG AT KO2's I have on a 01 Toyota Tundra were surprisingly quiet than the Bridgestone Alenza's on my Silverado. The BFG's are inflated to 45 PSI and they offer a quiet highway road noise albeit stiff ride but that's probably due to the Bilstein 5100 shocks.

The BFG's might be my next tire for my Silverado (lowered 2WD.)

I haven't been on tires lately I've liked as much as the Defenders on my folks Infiniti. But I do love the Pilot Sport A/S3 on my SI. Probably not quite as quiet as the Defender, they're pretty close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back