Samsung Galaxy Note 7 banned from use on flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
The only problem is, the FAA/TSA has no way to actually enforce it. They rely on passengers to do the right thing.

Which is bloody scary.

So, I might be on a flight with one of these time bombs because there's no way to know for sure if one has been carried on or checked in?

If one of these phones caused my flight to crash I hope I can get the cost of my ticket refunded.

I have little faith in the TSA. My friend had his Glock 27 stolen from his luggage at McCarran airport by TSA. They pried open his Pelican case and took the gun, magazine, and ammo. He is praying he sees it on the news.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
So, I might be on a flight with one of these time bombs because there's no way to know for sure if one has been carried on or checked in?

If one of these phones caused my flight to crash I hope I can get the cost of my ticket refunded.

I'd hold out for a free Samsung phone too! ~ presuming you need one after the crash ?

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
The only problem is, the FAA/TSA has no way to actually enforce it. They rely on passengers to do the right thing.

Which is bloody scary.

Obviously you haven't seen many TSA people........
lol.gif

the latest Motorola phone IMO walk all over samsung
I have the Turbo 2..its been flawless and has the longest lasting battery
made of any cell phone

Had several Moto's through the years - have liked them all - I need to go see that one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back