See where your money goes when you fill your tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KingCake
are you anti-capitalism?

??? Do you know things about people you've never met?

We're the capitalists. Those guys are not. What does capitalism have to do with a bunch of cars over there?

I just liked seeing the parade of super cars. I though others might like to see them as well. If we were energy independent then you'd see a parade like that here.

There is some background on this parade of cars. One of those Bugatti's was just air freighted to the factory and back for a service, tires and some routine maintenance and an upgrade of the fuel system and some paint and carbon fiber touch ups for scratches and a couple of very small dings. Cost for the freight and service? $55,000. That puts it out of reach for a lot of people for just the service, not to mention the $2.8M original price tag. So, it's still nice to watch the cars drive by.

Originally Posted By: blupupher
He drives a Lambo but parks in just covered parking with a car cover? At least build a garage.

The guy loves the term "bad boy".

Also, cute sister.

Homina homina homina...

Thanks for the video OneEyeJack. Just a few years ago I witnessed a McClaren driver lose control coming to a stop light and he crashed it into a curb.

In our large university town, it's a running joke about the BMW's, Mercedes, etc. that certain foreign students are driving. They own our manufacturing base.

Originally Posted By: alcyon
They buy high tech stuff made by infidels. How ironic.

I don't think people in UAE view Americans/Europeans as "infidels"... We have military bases there.

His sister has a nice pair of Bugattis.....
20.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
The sister is HOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Oh lord!!
Originally Posted By: Doog
His sister has a nice pair of Bugattis.....
20.gif

I don't mind we have more immigrants like her, and I am willing to immigrate to Dubai !

I have a vision of Samuel L. Jackson standing over him saying : "say bad boy ONE more time!"

His sister....she is FINE!

Originally Posted By: stro_cruiser
I have a vision of Samuel L. Jackson standing over him saying : "say bad boy ONE more time!"

His sister....she is FINE!

719f11e8bb589199e2fc07503c9b496a16981e06a756091de3775eea8b03005e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back