TSA - What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years ago, at customs, coming back into Miami from London, I presented my European passport and green card. I got a "telling off" for not getting my passport stamped on entry to England.

When I asked why that was important, the guy told me that I had no proof that I had been anywhere. Amazed/stunned/shocked dont even come close.

Ten yrs ago, I traveled the globe for a year, did about 13 flights and entering JFK was the worst part of the trip with customs/passport stuff.

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
Everyone airplane seat should include a Glock 17 in the pocket. That way no one can hijack them.

That was Archie Bunker's idea decades ago...sorry to go OT....but it was a good show!

Originally Posted By: Inspecktor
If a fellow goes through a metal detector and it goes off, any agent with an ounce of give a s**t should be able to find the bomb strapped to the guy's back during pat down.

That's what flabbergasts me. If you're lazy, call in sick. If you're a coward and you detect explosives, run. If you're trying to do the job, and the explosive detector picks up explosives, why conduct only a half-hearted search and let the guy on his way.

It's tough love, but there should be some wholesale firings here. That will put a little bit of incentive into the ones who remain.

It's tough love, but there should be some wholesale firings here. That will put a little bit of incentive into the ones who remain. [/quote]
Sadly that will never happen. Incompetence is built into the system

If you don't like the government wasting your tax dollars, then don't vote for politicians who appeal to your emotions, in particular fear, the most potent one.

You know, you have got to be somewhat a weird dude to want go through other folks luggage, scan or touch their privates, look at them thru an x-ray imaging machine and remove some adults diapers, just saying, they must be sick ...

CourierDriver said:
You know, you have got to be somewhat a weird dude to want go through other folks luggage, scan or touch their privates, look at them thru an x-ray imaging machine and remove some adults diapers, just saying, they must be sick ... [/quot

so your just going to lump police, security, correctional workers, TSA, and everyone else that is required to perform security tasks ect.. into one big lump of "must be weirdo's and they are sick" ?? you just threw a lot of people under the bus..

haha, I'd change diapers all day to make what my wife does!

People only know what they know, criticism is only relevant when coming from a source you respect!

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
CourierDriver said:
You know, you have got to be somewhat a weird dude to want go through other folks luggage, scan or touch their privates, look at them thru an x-ray imaging machine and remove some adults diapers, just saying, they must be sick ... [/quot

so your just going to lump police, security, correctional workers, TSA, and everyone else that is required to perform security tasks ect.. into one big lump of "must be weirdo's and they are sick" ?? you just threw a lot of people under the bus..

sure, why not, its Thursday, get an early start,,,lol, its 5 o'clock somewhere,,what bus?

Make_Believe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back