Transmission / RDM / PTU Fluid Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for some advice in changing out all of the above mentioned fluids in a 2003 Saturn Vue AWD with 192K

I am not sure when the fluids have been changed but think its gotta be about time to do them either way. From what I understand I should change all 3 at the same time in an effort to help keep track of it and in general to have clean fluid all throughout.

If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Everything I keep reading on this vehicle, it seems to be somewhat confusing as to what seems to be the best choice for the fluids. There seems to be a lot of different opinions on the type and brand to use. And I know I come to this site anytime I am looking for advice on my oil for some of my other vehicles. So I'm hoping that I can get some guidance on this also.

Thanks,
Nathan

In my 2007 Torrent I used valvoline maxlife in the trans, Mobil Delvac 75-90 in the diff, and the factory fill oil called Versatrak for the tcase. I think your model year uses Versatrak in both the diff and the t case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back