Experiment with the clem's engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, must be that time of year again. My first hit on Google started babbling about zero point energy... all I needed to know.

They all want some startup money and in return, you get a percentage of ownership. I think I'll pass because the rich will get soaked and I'd have to pay a lot higher taxes. (Satire now off)

Originally Posted By: TommeyReed
I did not say overunity or zero point energy, I said it did work!

Really?

How?

You put energy in. It moved. That's it....

Oh boy Astro, here we go...

Originally Posted By: Astro14
I did not say overunity or zero point energy, I said it did work!

Really?

How?

You put energy in. It moved. That's it....

What you don't know is I did have output, but due to the low pressure and not using cooking oil I'm redesigning the system using pressure above 300+ psi, and cooking oil. The total input power will be 1hp at 3gpm.

I don't need a dime, I can build everything my self. I invested in many tool like a machine shop. I'm also able to make my own metals if needed...A true engineer can make anything, they don't have to depend on someone else!

Last edited:
I don't need a dime, I can build everything my self. I invested in many tool like a machine shop. I'm also able to make my own metals if needed...A true engineer can make anything, they don't have to depend on someone else!

I do not understand what you are trying to do...

Neat idea. What's it used for, though? Is it to essentially create rotational energy to drive a generator? What's the efficiency of something like this?

After many hours of building different prototypes that cost me pennies, is to show that the clem's engine could have been the real deal....

After my research on Richard Clem, I found very little information on the engine, and how it works.

I started to build simple experiments to see what happens when you feed water pressure into a rotating drum, after seeing the true effects, I'm now working on higher pressure to reach higher efficiency needed to calculate true input vs output...

I'm also able to make my own metals if needed...A true engineer can make anything, they don't have to depend on someone else!

Make your own metals how? Like making iron or aluminum?

I started to build simple experiments to see what happens when you feed water pressure into a rotating drum, after seeing the true effects, I'm now working on higher pressure to reach higher efficiency needed to calculate true input vs output...

Hey, I know something about this myself. I worked at a hydroelectric plant during college. We did the same thing, we fed water into a rotating turbine and got some effects. And indeed, higher pressures got higher effects...

If you feed high oil pressure into a drum, and have jets on a angle to force the drum to rotate. The true head pressure will decrease as the drum increase in rpm's. This also will produce a vacuum inside the rotating drum, causing less input of power vs higher output of machanical work.

Clem's engine was a perpetual motion machine...it "generated horsepower" without using fuel in a closed loop system. Like all perpetual motion machines, it operates in violation of the laws of Thermodynamics.

Tommy, you have my brother's name, so I have no wish to be unkind...but you have simply made a water turbine. You put in electricity, it gets converted to water pressure, which gets converted to rotational motion. There is nothing more in your machine. Sure, the head pressure drops as flow increases....it should drop...you're not getting anything for free here...

Take the pump out of the loop. See if it keeps running...

After many hours of building different prototypes that cost me pennies, is to show that the clem's engine could have been the real deal....

After my research on Richard Clem, I found very little information on the engine, and how it works.

As a true engineer, I am sure you can work around small problems such as the conservation of energy that would stand in the way of somebody who isn't an engineer.

Are you open to investors?? How can Astro and I buy one??

The fact that the water is flowing dooms you to energy loss right there. Within the flow boundary layer there is shear and that produces heat. Forgetting about all the other million sources of mechanical loss in any machine, this fact alone kills you on the spot.

Like Astro said, disconnect the pump. If it still runs, then do some useful work like driving a generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back