AJ Allmendinger To Drive The Penske #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Busch was canned for flipping off a TV commentator.He probably will be lucky to get a ride in a go cart now...

Originally Posted By: NHGUY
Kurt Busch was canned for flipping off a TV commentator.He probably will be lucky to get a ride in a go cart now...

Well.... he was canned for being a jerk for his entire life on earth, IMO. And his little brother is headed the same way if you ask me.

Kurt will probably land a second-tier ride somewhere and *may* be able to salvage his career with a lot of psychotherapy. Just think about it: among the top-tier teams, he's already been fired from Roush when he drove the 97 car. He's been fired from Penske. Highly unlikely that he could ever work for Childress, given that Kevin Harvick hates him and Childress himself punched out little brother. Hendrick doesn't have a car open. Earnhardt-Ganassi might be an option if they decide they've had enough of Montoya, but you're basically trading one wrecking ball for another there. Joe Gibbs already has a Busch to apologize for all the time. RPM? I just don't see a stand-up guy like Richard Petty EVER tolerating a character like Busch, no matter how well he drives. So that leave the 2nd tier teams like whatever becomes of Red Bull, Michael Waltrip Motorsports, Furniture Row, etc.

On the John Boy and Billy Show yesterday, Herme Sadler stated that there was rumors that Kurt Busch was going to Richard Petty Racing.

Originally Posted By: NHGUY

crackmeup2.gif
That made my day!

Without the Busch brothers NASCAR will be even more of a cookie cutter series. Should have seen the way it was 35-45 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back