Just bought a Cam-Ball by Starnex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything about these? I saw them on similar websites for $200, but I paid $67 shipped, taxes included.

With an 8gb SD card it can record for 24 hours audio/video. It's got 320x240 resolution recording but the camera offers 640x480 resolution.

I got it for stupid little recordings of things where I need a record of something and not for home videos.

sg30.jpg

Here is a link: http://www.starnexshop.com/osc/product_info.php?cPath=17&products_id=87

Hopefully it's better than the SG-20, which seems to have terrible reviews on amazon. Seems like a neat little cam, though.

The camera I bought is awesome... It came yesterday (fast shipping) and I charged it up and used it. The picture and volume are excellent for what I paid for it.

I'm getting a 8gb Micro-SD for it so I can record 24 hours of video on it.

These things are very cool!

It turns out it is the SG-20 I ordered. I plugged it in and it updated the Firmware right away and off I went filming.

Must have for the gadget guys!
thumbsup2.gif

The camera does 640x480, but it only record 320x420. The picture is really really clear and YouTube worthy. It actually has built in software that takes your username & password and makes up loading videos as easy as clicking a button.

It's pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back