This wax was very impressive!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Magic's New Carnuba High Definition Wax yields a extremely decent shine and gloss for what it cost!! However their synthetic titanium wax is total garbage! I still plan to use Collinite 476/845, in conjuction with my Duragloss 105/111, which of course beads water like crazy! but I just had to try this wax, and let me tell you again it gives off a nice shine (autozone 7.99)!! I have used BM wet shine in the past, and it too was good, but their newest version gives off a somewhat stunning glow/shine!

Regards

Yeah the entire titanium line is junk. I tried there titanium tire shine and all it does is put a difficult to remove oil slick on your tires that absorbs dirt and though the tire doesn't turn brown the oil slick itself turns brown.

WOW thats insane
mad.gif
! You would think that they would create a tire treatment that will eventually wash away, thus not allowing such a unacceptable dirt build up! I have seen this stuff, but for some reason or another had put off from buying any. Their synthetic junk was the first and forever the last that I will buy. I think Autozone/Walmart are discontinuing it from their stores, Hmmm I wonder why???

Regards

Originally Posted By: gulfstream
I still plan to use Collinite 476/845, in conjuction with my Duragloss 105/111, which of course beads water like crazy!

I tell ya what i just did my Black '95 Grand Am GT with DG products then Collinite 845 took me 9.5 hrs to do evrything but it shines like no other,i'll never use anything but DG and collinite.

and for the people that say collinite is hard to remove,there
nut's,came off extreamly easy i even for a test put it on heavy in one spot just to see and that even cam off easy!!!

great product,i'm totally sold.

Easiest way to remove collinite or difficult waxes in general is to break up the wax with a cotton terry cloth then buff out the remaining wax/oils with a microfiber. If you just go at it with a microfiber it will be difficult on anything but the thinnest waxings.

Absolutely! Duragloss really shines a car, one can actually see the metallics in the paint. Collinite further enhances!!!!

Originally Posted By: qwertydude
Easiest way to remove collinite or difficult waxes in general is to break up the wax with a cotton terry cloth then buff out the remaining wax/oils with a microfiber. If you just go at it with a microfiber it will be difficult on anything but the thinnest waxings.

Absolutely. Final buff with the microfiber. Too soft for initial dried wax removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back