Your favorite malt liquor?

I've mentioned it before - Steel Reserve 211.

Cheap. Strong. Nasty. Beer.

If you're drinking for any other reason, I just don't get it. :unsure:

One of these will put you on your butt;

Schlitz1.jpg

They have bush apple :sick:ugh
they also have steel reserve in watermelon and berry now... just sayin. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
image_2022-08-09_210954084.png
image_2022-08-09_211057558.jpg

Last edited:
Molson Brador. Canadian market only. The stuff that was available in the USA was awful. Haven't had one in prolly 30-ish years. Not sure it still exists. Not sure I'd still like it, but there were a few of us that would make runs across the border to load up on it.

Edit:
Looks like it's history. This was it, stubby refillable bottles and all. I don't remember the gold foil on the cap, though.

brador-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I've mentioned it before - Steel Reserve 211.

Cheap. Strong. Nasty. Beer.

If you're drinking for any other reason, I just don't get it. :unsure:
I had a Steel Reserve 40 ounce maybe like 22 years ago. I drank half and was f'ed up. When I sobered up, I had another sip and was drunk again. Strong s@!#.

Maybe I don't remember lol. Lowenbrau was. Miss it.
I was going to say, ask an alcoholic. But maybe their focus is on getting the most alcohol for the least amount of money. But then again, maybe they don't remember and just go for taste? When I'm in a liquor store and the staff asks me if I need help, I'm always tempted to ask them what's the most alcohol you can get for the least amount of money? I would think they'd probably know, but I'd only ask that if I wanted them to think I was an alcoholic.

The number of selections aren't what they used to be, but I'll still occasionally partake in a 40. Brings me back to playing PS2 for an hour+, drinking what amounts to a six pack, and not having to move. Good times.

Back