Young Buck Today

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Just met this young guy today that is 23 years old. I am contracting him to do a few things.

I asked him how he likes to get paid..
He said my gf uses apps for everything but me I like cold hard cash....lol.. They can keep that app crap he said..

Word for word...i messed around with his mind today and it was fun.
Cash is not the norm for our youth today...but hey I am cool with it...

After he exposed himself as wanting cash for tax reasons etc. He asked me where I worked.. I told him for the IRS...lol

Made him nervous but I told him the truth later ..

When I was his age I walked around with a wad of cash in my pocket.
Sometimes $10k or more.
My bank was at home...

Them days are gone. All i get is credit cards now..lol
Oh I've had to carry large amounts of money in the past. Bringing me back to.. Age 19, my 20s, and last year .

I am a fan of a tri fold wallet and.. even with $100 bills, sometimes, the wallet won't fold.

I too grew up Cash is King now I have to admit, I have to find ways to spend cash vs debit/credit/digital.

Am withdrawing $500 a week from my ATM for USPS Money Orders as i have to "mail some cash" soon, and money order is the ONLY way you do that.. (debt collectors. scum. I technically do have a "burner debit card" but still, money order transaction is the most recent use I had for cash withdrawal at an ATM, in-network so no fee.)

If you carry a bunch of cash now and get stopped by the police, they take it because you are a drug dealer. Want your money back? Sue us. That is a law that has gone terribly wrong.

Back